|Project Title:||STAR Partnership (Supporting Tenancies, Accommodation and Reconnections)|
|Total London Councils Grant:||£4,013,980|
|Funding period:||01 April 2017 to 31 March 2021|
|Service area:||1.1 Prevention and Targeted Intervention|
Shelter is leading the STAR Partnership (Supporting Tenancies, Accommodation and Reconnections), a specialist partnership with Thames Reach, Stonewall Housing and St Mungo's. Through this partnership the following will be provided:
- An integrated multiple point of access for all users, enabling rapid response triage and advice.
- London-wide targeted engagement and promotion to be relevant and accessible to key priority groups in all 33 boroughs.
- Support for users to directly access the PRS and innovative housing solutions.
- Assertive and targeted outreach direct to street homeless people especially in hotspots and encampments.
- Safe and secure pathways into emergency accommodation.
- Intensive support, including skills training, money management and housing advice to enable families and individuals to maintain their tenancy.
- Personal resilience and independence planning to secure a long-term, healthy and happy home.
- Real opportunities for work.
Ben Tovey, London Hub Manager
4 Garrtt Street | London | EC1Y 0TY
Telephone: 0344 515 1269 M: 0770273391 Referrals: https://england.shelter.org.uk/get_help/local_services/london
|Borough||Anticipated service users per year|
|Barking and Dagenham||182|
|City of London||6|
|Hammersmith and Fulham||234|
|Kensington and Chelsea||114|
|Kingston upon Thames||52|
|Richmond upon Thames||57|
- Thames Reach
- Stonewall Housing
- St Mungo's