St Mungo Community Housing Association
|Project Title:||Housing Advice, Resettlement and Prevention Connect|
|Total London Councils Grant:||£1,005,512|
|Funding period:||01 April 2017 to 31 March 2021|
|Service area:||1.1 Prevention and Targeted Intervention|
St Mungo will deliver a Pan London Housing, Advice, Resettlement and Prevention (HARP) service to people who are or are at risk of homelessness, providing holistic intervention.
- A through-the-gate service, enabling people access to intervention and housing, promoting a smooth transition into communities.
- A service which is flexible to the demand of need 'making each contact count', allocating specialist workers in each region who will work and receive referrals from probation/CRCs, local authorities, GPs and prisons in that region.
- A Central Hub providing access to intervention for people through self-referral route
- A Help-line for outside London Prisons and probation/CRCs discharging people returning to London.
- Specialist intervention, advocacy and housing promoting the well-being and interests of individuals with protected characteristics, No recourse to public funds and complex needs inclusive of mental health and substance use.
- A catalogue of services and private landlords within each borough to support better outcomes.
- An emergency discretionary access fund to purchase small essential needs led resources for our clients, instigated by the project workers (such as fees relating to access to birth certificates, travel etc.
- Promotion of education, employment and volunteering, inclusive of peer volunteering opportunities.
3 Thomas More Square, 5th Floor, Tower Hill London E1W 1YW
Telephone: 020 7023 7010 / 020 3856 6000
|Borough||Anticipated service users per year|
|Barking and Dagenham||50|
|City of London||16|
|Hammersmith and Fulham||31|
|Kensington and Chelsea||32|
|Kingston upon Thames||13|
|Richmond upon Thames||19|